Entry number two

In life I try to get by without getting in anyone’s way or without going out of my way to get out of anyone’s way or to do something. In most cases it isn't like I have a choice but when I do I usually take the easy road. That's just me really. Otherwise I consider myself the regular guy, maybe with a bit of a twisted and dirty sense of humor but otherwise pretty normal. Also as you have probably seen I try to be honest in all things, especially to myself, I don't make up excuses, like I don't have time or something, to not do stuff I just say that I'm to lazy.

Most things I say aren't to be taken very seriously because most of the time I'm joking or fooling around. In general I'm really bad with deadlines because I never keep to them or I just forget them, but I'm trying to improve on that. I don't listen to music a lot. I watch more films then the average person, or at least I think so. I watch many tv series, I download them on my computer and sometimes watch entire seasons in one go. I really like the series “Dexter” though I find that it's focusing too much on drama lately also I like “Weeds” and “Modern Family” I think both are funny and very entertaining . I'm 18 years old. I don't have a favorite color, and I ain't good at drawing or any other form of art that I have tried in arts class, thankfully art teachers are really forgiving and don't grade me based on my talents. I'm pro cannabis and I have given a pro cannabis speech.. I don't have any pets, I had a guinea pig but it's dead for a while now. I took martial arts classes for 6 years and really want to go back but I guess I'm just to lazy, because there really isn't anything stopping me. I have a brother, my parents are split up and I have a half-brother. My brother and dad work both in IT and are really good so I feel like I'm the stupid one in the family in that area though I'm still pretty good with computers compared to lots of people that aren't professionals. I hope this sheds some light on who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, are you me from like five years ago? Lol.

    Well, it's not that close, but some parts of your attitude give me a strong vibe of how I used to be. I'll be watching this blog with interest.

    ReplyDelete